Scott Finkel, National Accounts Executive, Permanent Placement
CompHealth is one of the nation’s largest and oldest contingency based Healthcare recruiting firms, specializing in over 100 Physician and Allied Health professions. We get to know you so we can learn exactly what your needs are. Our large nationwide provider pool and dedicated specialty-specific search consultants quickly find the right candidates for you.
CompHealth, a CHG Healthcare company founded in 1979, is one of the nation’s largest and oldest contingency based Healthcare recruiting firms, specializing in over 100 Physician and Allied Health professions.
We are committed to finding the right providers for our clients by taking the time to understand their unique staffing needs, work culture, and communities. As part of our dedication to finding the right fit, we also get to know our providers’ specific skills, lifestyles, and career goals.
This attention to detail has earned CompHealth the Inavero Best of Staffing® Client award four years in a row and the Inavero Best of Staffing Talent award three years in a row—evidence that our clients and providers rate our customer service highly.
We maintain one of the largest databases of healthcare professionals in the industry, covering more than 100 specialties, with expert recruiters teams based on provider specialty. Their front-line efforts are complemented by in-house marketing and advertising expertise, with extensive reach through multiple web channels, specialty specific job boards and our high-traffic CompHealth company website. In addition, we are members of several industry-related professional associations.
Advantages of working with CompHealth include:
• Industry leadership: We are one of the largest providers of permanent placement services for physicians and allied health professionals in the nation—an innovator in healthcare staffing for more than 39 years.
• Better service and support: Our search consultants work with you one-on-one to assess the staffing needs of your facility and identify ideal candidates. We offer both contingency plans and retained searches, with options that decrease financial risk while increasing your competitive advantage.
• Qualified candidates: With a presence in all 50 states and the largest pool of qualified candidates, we are able to quickly address your staffing needs in almost every specialty. Our streamlined recruitment process ensures an efficient, effective way of delivering candidates to you.
• License checks for candidates presented to your organization, when applicable
• Verbal background inquiry to identify hiring obstacles and Requesting and conducting professional references
• Determination of direct ties/compelling reasons for candidates to choose your area/community
• Investigation into candidate CV/resume discrepancies
• Designation of dedicated Account Executive as your primary point of contact, to expedite opening new searches, to navigate our specialized teams, to provide updates and reports on activity, and to resolve problems quickly
Plus, a CompHealth exclusive:
• Our Provider Resource Specialist (PRS) Team assists with the onboarding process to ensure providers start in a timely manner. The PRS Team helps with licensing, relocation, credentialing, and other transition-related provider concerns.